- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-01-08
- Last connection: 2020-01-10
- 01:50 PM Dyson Dyson with Vagrant
- It is possible to spin up a VirtualBox machine using Vagrant. See https://cgit.osdyson.org/vagrant/dyson.git
- 01:15 PM Dyson Feature #179 (Closed): GNU ld should support -z allextract / -z defaultextract
- Since Solaris is now supporting --whole-archive and --no-whole-archive LLVM moved to them.
- 01:12 PM Dyson Bug #203 (New): ldd stopped working on shared libraries
- 01:02 PM Dyson Bug #202 (New): isatty() return false for /dev/ptmx
- isatty() returns false for /dev/ptmx (?), this cause failures in ttyname(slavefd) if opened with openpty() from libut...
- 10:16 PM Dyson LLVM 8 and Clang
- Built LLVM 8 (moving towards Rust). "The Patch":https://cgit.osdyson.org/llvm/llvm-toolchain-8.git/tree/debian/patche...
- 09:59 PM Dyson PyPy ported
- The most serious issue was "operation priorities":https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/issues/3125 :D...
- 03:03 PM illumos packaging Revision 8c180b69: Update math.h-exclude-floatingpoint.h.patch
- 02:50 PM illumos packaging Revision 37db4fd6: libc: build libc first
- So it is used for other libraries and binaries instead of the system
- 12:38 PM illumos packaging Revision 9c26757d: Put getloadavg to stdlib.h
- 09:38 AM Dyson Bootstrapped Rust
- After reading https://guix.gnu.org/blog/2018/bootstrapping-rust/ I have discovered a "Rust compiler written in C++":h...
Also available in: Atom